Textiles with ethical sustainability and solidarity
Who are we?
Since 2016, TESS has brought together European players of the social and solidarity-based economy (SSE).
Our values are the primacy of people, transparency, dialogue, solidarity and respect for the environment and the international law.
- To lead the players of the social and solidarity-based economy to meet the challenges of the textile industry concerning the circularity of resources
- To ensure an ethical and transparent approach to the recovery of textiles, household linen, shoes and leather goods
- Ethical marketing of second-hand textiles
- Supporting the creation and development of recycling plants in Africa and Latin America
- Sharing of expertise and know-how the social and solidarity-based economy entreprises
- Promoting the SOLID’R ethical label
For an economy that respects people and their environment!
The core purpose of the European Economic Interest Grouping TESS is to help build an economic alternative that respects people and their environment
Today TESS is composed of European players coming from Belgium, Spain, France and Italy.
TESS aims to give a new lease of life to 100 000 tonnes of clothing, household linen, shoes and leather goods every year.